INOV8 Waste Oil Storage Tanks are specially designed for settling out water and sludge and providing the best possible fuel to your waste oil burner. The design and industrial grade construction allows for ease of installation, simplicity of use and long life. The 300 gallon tank comes in three configurations: 1) with support brackets for the F125 and F240 waste oil furnaces, 2) with full support brackets for the F450 furnace, and 3) with no brackets to use with waste oil boiler. The list of standard features includes:
- Extra large 300 gallon capacity—allows more time for sludge and water to settle out.
- Internal settling reservoir—a separate chamber inside the tank body that facilitates settling of sludge and water before oil flows into the main portion of the tank.
- Attractive and durable industrial powder coat finish applied to all external surfaces.
- Easy to read oil level gauge and oil supply and return lines that connect to the INOV8 burner are included.
- Facilitates easy installation of INOV8 furnaces—all that is needed is the chimney, compressed air and electrical hookups.
- Integrated furnace support brackets, made of heavy gauge 2” square steel tubing to position furnace at desired 8’ above floor.
- Constructed of heavy duty 11 gauge on the sides and 10 gauge on the top of the tank.
- Three 2” openings on top to accommodate: oil fill, oil level gauge and burner supply line and one 3" opening for vent.
- Two 3/4” threaded cleanouts on lower side of tank allows for convenient draining of accumulated sludge and water. One for each portion of the tank.
- Tested and listed by Intertek ETL-Semko to UL80—standard for oil storage for use in the United States and to CAN/ULC-S602-03 for use in Canada.
INOV8 also can provide any size or configuration of single wall or double wall storage tank that are all UL Listed to UL 142. Call for pricing and availability for custom sizes.