INOV8 Waste Oil Boilers
SAFE CLEAN RELIABLE
Since 1992 INOV8 has sold this waste oil boiler setup in many configurations to garages, car dealerships, airplane hangers, manufacturers, bio-diesel generators, restaurants and residences. The heat is distributed in creative ways: in-floor radiant tubing, radiators, snow melt pads and sidewalks, snow melt in roofs, bathroom floor and towel bars, as domestic hot water, to heat swimming pools and spas, to preheat make-up air, to preheat water used in large steam boilers, process heat for food manufacturing, restaurant hot water and space heating. The list is limitless. It is popular because of it's flexibility, durability, clean operation, the limitless fuel options, low operating cost and great appearance.
INOV8 was the first to use a Buderus cast iron boiler with waste oil burning. We selected Buderus for its many obvious qualities and have used it now over 20 years. When you pair a high efficiency boiler with a high efficiency burner that uses waste oil as fuel, there is nothing comparable in energy savings. These boiler systems are available in 12 sizes ranging from 150,000 to one million BTUs. Then consider the other benefits; there is no cleaner way to heat your facility than through in-floor radiant heat, in-floor heating is up to 40% more energy efficient than forced air heating, a cast iron boiler is virtually indestructible, the compact size reflects the efficiency of around 85%, the ease of removing the ash through a hinged door makes the maintenance simple and not time consuming, the payback is short yet the life expectancy is beyond anything else on the market.
Others selling steel tube-type boilers try to argue theirs are superior, but logic tells you otherwise. They don't tell you the main advantage of steel tube construction is the lower fabricating cost. Review these additional considerations:
- What is the life expectancy of steel tube boilers compared to cast iron?
- Steel tube boilers have much lower efficiency ratings. Many are 70% in new condition.
- Consider advertising claims that steel tube boilers don't need cleaning but once a heating season. The ash that collects in a steel boiler diminishes the heat transfer into the water at the same rate as in a cast iron boiler. So what is the benefit of losing value in your fuel by not removing the ash when needed?
- Further evidence of the quality of cast iron is proven with ASME, Intertek ETL-Semko, and other independent international certification.
- Another claim that doesn't hold-up is the requirement for a "whole boiler/burner system" certification. Consider that most boiler manufacturers are not also burner manufacturers, but simply recommend burners that are UL and CSA approved to appropriate safety standards. INOV8 applies our fully approved burner to a fully approved boiler, producing a fully approved boiler system.
The boiler advantages sell themselves, but even more impressive is when you pair it up with the many features of the INOV8 burners. See the page on INOV8 burners for a complete list but a summary of the most popular features include: the ability to use any petroleum or biofuel as fuel, the burner longevity and ease of servicing, the self-contained burner design (no auxiliary pump), filtering hot oil, the incomparable safety features, no smoke from clean burning of any fuels, and the gas-oil combination burner that allows use of any approved fuel.
INOV8 specializes in boiler system design considering all aspects of auxiliary equipment selection, boiler room layout, venting requirements, combustion air needs, fuel oil delivery, boiler operating temperatures and pressures. On-site start-up and commissioning is available that includes full combustion analysis with fine-tuning, oil storage and oil transfer issues, installation requirements with factory approval, operator training for routine maintenance and troubleshooting guidance. A boiler commissioning report is provided.
For additional information on INOV8 boiler systems, please click on the following links:
- INOV8 Boiler Brochure
- INOV8 Boiler Specifications - Commercial Size
- INOV8 Boiler Installation Manual for Waste Oil Burner
- INOV8 Boiler Installation Manual for Gas-Oil Burner
- Boiler with Multi-Oil Burner Submittal
- Buderus Boiler Brochure
- Buderus Tank Brochure CALL FOR CURRENT PRICING
For information on Boiler Accessories please go to that Parts Store page in this website. Other items to consider with a boiler are: oil storage tank, various boiler controls, a Domestic Water Tank, a flat-plate heat exchanger, chimney parts, etc.